1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited ("we"), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03231785 and with our registered office at Lifeplus House, Little End Road, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8JH. Our main trading address is Lifeplus House, Little End Road, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8JH. Our VAT number is GB 683911314.
We operate the website www.lifeplus.com.
3. ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and of the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. However, you are not required to obtain a licence for materials which are offered as free to download and use on our website.
5. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. OUR LIABILITY
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our site, the material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Our site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement and, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in relation to our site, the server that hosts our site, any transaction that may be conducted on or through our site and/or any products we sell, including but not limited to implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of reputation; and
- wasted management or office time suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, pre-contract or other representations, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
For any other questions on how we use your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of products formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Website Terms and Conditions of Sale.
10. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Do not upload any material to our site.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted on our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site in breach of these terms.
11. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
12. LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
13. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Should one of the provisions in this agreement be or become invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
15. TRADE MARKS
Trademarks of Lifeplus Europe Limited and of its Affiliates may not be used, copied or imitated, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
17. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.