Solis Green Medley Pesto Sauce
For a one-of-a-kind take on homemade pesto, try our Solis Green Medley Pesto Sauce recipe. This sauce is flavorful, nutritious, and easy to make with just a food processor. Combining ingredients like fresh basil, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese with our Solis Green Medley powder makes for a savory pesto unlike anything else.
You Will Need the Following Products
- 1-2 scoops (15-30 cc) Solis Green Medley
- 40 g (2 cups) fresh basil leaves
- 45 g (½ cup) parmesan cheese
- 120 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 45 g (1/3 cup) pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Add the basil and pine nuts to food processor and mix
- Add the garlic and cheese to the food processor and mix
- While the food processor is running, slowly add in olive oil
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Hints & Tips
- You can use half basil leaves and half baby spinach for some variety.
- The pine nuts can be replaced with walnuts.
- If you don’t want to make this recipe from scratch, you can add Solis Green Medley to any pre-made pesto mix.
- This recipe can be enjoyed with pasta, potatoes, or spread onto crackers and bread.