Solis Golden Milk Ice Cream
For a delectably creamy ice cream treat, try our Solis Golden Milk Ice Cream recipe. This simple combination of bananas, non-dairy milk, Solis Golden Milk, and coconut flakes satisfies cravings and boosts your nutritional intake.
You Will Need the Following Products
- 2 frozen bananas
- 60 ml (2 oz) non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop (15 cc) Solis Golden Milk
- Coconut flakes (for topping)
- Slice bananas into pieces and freeze
- Add all ingredients into blender or food processor
- Blend until a soft-serve texture is achieved
- Add to bowl and add desired toppings
Hints & Tips
- If you would like to add a boost of protein, add one scoop of
- Try adding toppings such as nuts, fresh berries, nut butters, or anything you prefer!