Solis Purple Flash® Chia Pudding
Our Solis Purple Flash Chia Pudding is easy to make and enjoy. By combining the ingredients and refrigerating overnight, you can start your day off right with a nutritionally significant breakfast. Just remember to top with your favorite fruit!
You Will Need the Following Products
- 240 ml (8 oz) preferred non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsps. chia seeds
- 1 scoop (15 cc) Solis Purple Flash
- Add all ingredients to jar or bowl
- Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight)
Hints & Tips
- If you would prefer some sweetness, try adding 1 tbsp. of honey, maple syrup, or your other favorite sweetener.
- Feel free to add toppings such as shredded coconut, hemp seeds, strawberries, blueberries, or your other favorite fruit.